Alright Komodos – with winter nearing it’s end, gym memberships are being renewed and paddlers are dusting off their gear champing at the bit to return to the water. I intend on filming and posting some interesting (and different) workouts that you can do in the gym or even at home. Please come and chat to me regarding correct techniques or the weight that you should be using.
This cheeky little number is all about keeping the heart rate up whilst doing some power moves as well. It takes about 25 mins to roll through the set 3 times. Please remember to warm up thoroughly and cool down/stretch afterwards. There’s an explanation underneath the video. Workout: Please do this 3 times.
- Chin ups weight-assisted – 20 reps
- Kettlebell Swing 2 hands – 20 reps
- Pushups Arms 45′ – 20 reps
- Kettlebell Squat – 20 reps
- One-arm Kettlebell – 20 reps each side
- Bosu Situps Arms Extended – 20 reps
- Mountainclimb – 20 reps
- Seated Row – 20 reps
- Tricep pushups – 20 reps